|WGE SNW Webinar - Sustainable Nature Tourism
Finnish Chairmanship of the Working Group on Environment and its Subgroup on Nature and Water is organizing series of thematic webinars.
The first webinar on 25 November (9.00-11.00 CET) is devoted to sustainable nature tourism. Its goals are:
• To exchange information of ongoing projects in the Barents region;
• To discuss the needs for networking and cooperating between the projects;
• To consider the possibilities, ways and means to utilize the Barents cooperation structures to support the project implementation and dissemination of results.
The participating projects are:
• Green Nature Best Solutions in Tourism to Reduce Negative on the Environment (NatureBeST)
• Sustainability Under Pressure: Environmental Resilience in natural and cultural heritage areas with intensive recreation (SUPER)
• Phenomena of Arctic Nature (PAN)
• Developing Low Carbon and Economically Sustainable Tourism in Lapland
• Vindelälven-Juhttátahkka Biosphere Reserve
Participation by invitation.
Presentation of the participating projects